Tuesday, November 20, 2007

At the request of Michelle, here is a Becky + Baby update:

23 - number of days till baby boy is due.
23 - number of croissanwiches Becky has eaten during her pregnancy
2 - number of weeks early which Becky believes he will be born (which equals next Thursday...)
5 - number of ultrasounds we have had for baby boy
14 - number of letters in his full name
3 - number of golf clubs he already owns
1 - number of bedding sets that becky has bought and then resold on craigslist
15 - number of times we giggled in birthing classes
6 - approximate number of pounds that baby weighs right now
15 - age in months by which I expect baby to perfect parrallel turns

PB

3 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Steph said...

What's a parallel turn? Am I dumb? Also, were you keeping a running tally on her trips to Burger King? I believe we had 5 ultrasounds with Henry, too...and he was 2 weeks early. AND Henry James Marr is 14 letters. Hmmm...I'll have to work on that one. :) For now I'll just say you want to be like me. KIDDING!

Peaby said...

Parallel turn...like in skiing. He will be an expert skier at 2 years old...and he will golf better than Tiger Woods. Am I expecting too much?