Thursday, January 24, 2008

My friend Kristen loaned me her new wide angle lens. It's a lot of fun. Jack and I spent some time messin' around with it last night.

A twist on the classic self portrait...too cool to smile.


Jack was trying to act tough in his hoodie, but i caught him in the middle of a yawn...




When he was in his little hoodie, I remember thinking that Jack looked like a sith lord from Star Wars. I think that affected my dreams becuase last night I dreamt that Jack and I were walking in the woods of a park that is nearby our house. Jack was his current size, but he could walk and talk. Kinda freaky, I know. Then we stumbled across a toy light-saber (red) and I did a diving, somersault to get it rather than just bending over to pick it up. I gave that one to Jack and then we found another one (blue) a few minutes later. Then, of course, I had a toy light-saber battle in the woods with my 1 month old, walking, talking son. It was epic.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dream sounds like an every day event at our house... except for the walking, talking, 1 month old.

Darth Jack... may the force be with you.

Peaby said...

That's funny...as I was typing my blog post, I was thinking about the video of your boys and their light-saber battle.

sarah said...

I love the yawning picture!

Steph said...

Wow. Your imagination is as big as mine!

Brazenlilly said...

So, is that the wide-angle magic, or is Jack's mouth outrageously large?

AZChelsea said...

Hilarious story/dream....as I recall from college, there was NEVER a dull moment inside the brain of Bunch!!

Michelle & Luke said...

WAY too cool to smile. More wide angle pics please!

srid20 said...

Bunch,
(Just saw your site from a link on Jonathan's site).
Congrats on the little boy. Children truly are such a blessing from God. I can't say I have imagined any light saber battles with my 8-month old, but I'm sure he'll be up for it in a few years any way.

Just wanted to say hi...Oh, and let you know I always really enjoyed it when you and Becky led worship at WB. You two are a talented couple.