Friday, February 20, 2009

I'll admit that I'm not the best at participating in "tags" so I'm sure this may come as a shock to those who may have previously tagged me, given me a chain letter, passed on amish friendship bread....you get the idea, but I'm following through on this one! Since this one was simple-just post the 4th photo in your 4th picture folder, I decided I could take the plunge. Then my indecisiveness came into play....4th from the top...4th from the bottom...what to do? I had almost decided to forget the whole thing and then I took a peek at what picture was 4th from the top.....as you can see- it won me over. So without further delay...4th from the top:

4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Nice! Well done. Will you make me some friendship bread now?

Steph said...

Yeah, one of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen. There is nothing quite like the open mouthed breathing of a sleeping babe. :)

Jo B. said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does NOT pass on chain letters. Love the sweet sweet pix of Jack!!!
Gma JoJo

Unknown said...

Your little guy is SO adorable! If you're ever thinking about arranged marriages, we've got three girls to pick from.:) I'm just sayin'...
Anyway, I was trying to figure out the best way to get a hold of you guys. I need a photographer. I know Mike takes great pics and I'm wondering what he'd charge for a session with Maisey and the girls...maybe even a photo thrown in there of me and Lee. (Does he have like a web page I should peruse or something for pricing/packages?:))I used to just take the kids to the mall for photos, but with Maisey's 3 mth. pics coming up I wanted to do something a little more special. Will you let me know if this is something you guys even do? Otherwise can you point me in a good direction?
Thanks! (Oh, and I also wanna know when the next Cousin's Closet sale is!)
Rory