Wednesday, March 03, 2010

So the last few posts have been about our new little lady so I thought I'd post one about big brother Jack. We sure love him and so does his sis.



Here are a few shots of him performing some "Big Brother" duties.


Feeding Kaitlyn a bottle


This one was when she was a few weeks old. He found this book and asked me what it was. I told him it was to help Kaitlyn sleep. Being the helper that he is, he immediately brought it to her. Looks like it worked! :)



Giving a kiss and telling her all about Bob and Larry.




I found this one day. Of course she wanted some bowling pins...what newborn wouldn't?



Some video of our two together.




6 comments:

Jo B. said...

Oh thank you for the precious photos and video.They made my day and made me laugh. Love those two!
JoJo

Steph said...

I love seeing Jack as a big brother! He is so sweet to her, bringing her bowling pins... Hee. SO CUTE! Both of them!

Linz said...

So fun to hear BOTH of their sweet voices! We sure do miss them!

Nina said...

Watching the love of siblings grow everyday is the most wonderful gift to parents and to Nina too(: It reminds me of my two little girls and grown up girls now. It's a gift!

Brazenlilly said...

I. Cannot. Stand it. ILOVETHEMSOMUCH!!!!!!!!!!

sarah said...

How cute are they! what a good big brother!