Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wow! So we have a few things to catch up on. Looks like we left you at Kaitlyn rolling over...oh my, that feels like forever ago. A lot of great things have happened since then, Disney, my cousin's wedding, Sunriver fun, Kaitlyn crawling, Jack just being his funny self. I'm determined to at least touch on all of the above in the next several posts so stick with me. I think I'll start with my cousin's wedding back in August.

I love how weddings gather people. As our extended family keeps growing, it's pretty fun to get everyone together at one event. The kids had a ball and we had a great time too.

Here is my beautiful cousin and her groom.


I love this one of grandpa praying over Seth and Jennifer during the reception.

Dancing the night away. Nina and Jack on the floor. This is one of my new favorite pictures with Jack. The boys showing off their dance spin moves.

And finally... a pic of a good group of guys who got to go golfing the day after the wedding.


4 comments:

Nina said...

Thank you for posting these pictures! I played the movie in my mind again of that wonderful day (: Jennifer did look so very beautiful and Seth was handsome of course. Dancing was such fun. I don't know how Jack and little cousins had the energy to dance from start to almost finish. I too love the picture of you and your little man dancing. Thankful everyone could be there.

Nina said...

yay! thanks for posting. Now the pressure is on for me to post =). It was a wonderful day that I will always cherish.

Nina said...

Last post was from me. I thought I switched to my account, but I guess not.
Sarah

Jo B. said...

So glad you posted, Becky! I'll be watching for more. No pressure, though! Loved all the photos! It looks like Jack and Ethan were having a great time. Anytime they get to be moving must mean fun for them!