Friday, February 25, 2011

Last week Jack got to invite Ethan and Abby to come to our house for a sleep over. He was so excited! We began the night by heading to an indoor play park.




The play place happen to have a reptile show that night so the kids got to touch some interesting animals as a bonus. They did great! They even asked questions by raising their hands. Mike and I were very proud of how well behaved they all were. And we're not sure why there was a bunny at the reptile show, but it was a crowd favorite.































Later we had a picnic dinner and then enjoyed a show. Ah pillow pets...we love ya!


It was a great evening. The girls slept peacefully in Katie's room and the boys in Jack's. One of my favorite quotes of the evening was Ethan. "Jack, that's a lot of questions. It's time for bed now. Love you." So they stayed up a little late, but that's what sleepovers are for. I'd say some good memories were made. Looking forward to more!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Um, okay...super cute! I love the pics of Kaitlyn and Abby in the cars. Also I love the kids all layed out for their show. Such fun! They sure are lucky they have such a great aunt and uncle!

Nina said...

These two posts of cousins enjoying and loving each other just melts my heart. They sure do LOVE being together. Hugs and kisses about every couple of minutes. Great job organizing fun !! Love the pillow pet picture and well just all of them (:

Brazenlilly said...

Oh my gohs, how fun! I'm glad it went well. I love Katie's hands while looking at the bunny. She doesn't look like she's about to reach out anytime soon, does she? The kids are standing here with me and we've looked at these about 10 times. :) Evidently we're going to need to schedule a playdate to the bounce house place.

Jo B. said...

Bapaw and I are grinning over these photos! We barely knew our cousins, and we love that these kiddos get to hang out and be friends as well as relatives. Making some wonderful memories here! Thank you so much for posting!!

eets said...

Wow, those are awesome. Thanks for posting! I love the Ethan quote too. Classic.

sarah said...

They sure had A LOT of fun! They still talk about it! Adorable pictures! Thanks again!!!