Friday, April 07, 2006


It's time.

I'm leaving. This weekend will be great. I consider myself a fairly even-keel guy. Not too easily riled up, and not too often melancholy. But I've noticed a pattern recently. On Monday, I was extremely slothful and sulky. Tuesday through Thursday I was my normal self. Today, I walked around my team area in plaid shorts and totally gangster jacket with platinum tags, chipped a "almost golf" ball up and down the hallway, and tore down the wall between my cube and the next. I feel giddy and excited, and I actually can't believe I'm sitting here typing instead of.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys should enter the "Ridge To River" race here in Wenatchee next year. It is a six leg race of cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, running, biking, kayaking, and sprinting. It is currently this weekend.

See http://www.r2r.org/Whatis.html