Monday, May 22, 2006

I have nothing insightful or witty to say today. So I'll just post some things I'm thankful for:

-We're going to the Posenjak's this weekend
-My wife makes me laugh
-My wife is hot
-I'm golfing tomorrow and Friday
-I ran 3.5 miles today with no knee pain
-I have two awesome nephews (and another on the way)
-Jim got a job at Nike
-I've got a job
-I get to play and sing worship music all the time
-We got to barbeque at Eric's on Saturday in the sun
-I've finally mastered my "swing plane" ('mastered' is used loosely)
-Lost's season finale is on Wednesday
-I'm going to Alaska with my Dad in August
-Memorial Day (no work...and "memories" of course)
-I don't have anything planned tonight
-I have awesome friends

PB

4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

That was very sweet. You happy makes me happy. Although I did just about have a heart attack reading that you have another nephew on the way...I wasn't giving little Baby Marr credit and though Sarah and Eric had a secret.

S Kolodge said...

That's funny Jen, because I almost had a heart attack also...thinking you had a secret. Mike that was very sweet.

Anonymous said...

I am honored to be on the top of the list. That is on the top of my list also!

Steph said...

JENNIFER TOMPKINS!!! Unbelievable. =P