Wednesday, February 06, 2008

okay! it's been a crazy week...I know you are all missing your Bunch family updates. Our home computer crashed (again) so I don't have any current pictures of Jack to post at the moment, but don't you worry, we will get some up soon! In the meantime, I will tell you about my weekend. I went to Ohio to see my great friend Max get married! Max and I roomed together in college and I wouldn't have missed his big day for anything.
My itinerary was a little strange. I left Portland at midnight on Wednesday, flew to Houston, changed planes (after a 2 hour layover became a 4 hour delay), landed in Columbus, and drove to Cincinatti! We rehearsed the wedding on Thursday, had waffles on Friday morning, then a great wedding on Friday! I slept for 2 hours at Max's house after the wedding and then drove back to Columbus. Flew to Minneapolis, changed planes and then flew to Portland! It was quite a round-trip. I had a blast with Max and his wife Carisa, but was glad to be home with Becky and Jack!

Here's a pic of me and Max in our tuxedos.

This is Max and his wife Carisa on their first dance as a married couple!


I miss Max a lot (I hope you're reading this, Max) and would love if he and Carisa decided to move back to Oregon!!

1 comment:

AZChelsea said...

Wow....seeing Max in the picture brings back so many college memories! Max and I were dear friends at Western. How fun that you two are still so close! That's awesome...it makes me think of how close Neely (now Porter) and I still are 6 years later. Some great life long friendships came out of WBC, huh. I hope you get your computer fixed quick because I am sure Jack has already changed so much in just a week!