Monday, February 11, 2008

Well, lots of good news today! For starters, I'm blogging from my new computer which arrived today from Dell. They finally realized that they sent me a lemon the first time, and after 8 months, 4 visits from the hardwear warranty tech, 15+ hours on the phone with tech support, I have a brand new (upgraded, might I add) computer that seems to be functioning properly now. yay! On a related note, I was able to connect my old hard drive to my new computer, so the transfer of my 30GB's of photos went rather quickly this time. 30 minutes in contrast to the 6 hours it took last time.



But the best news of all is that my neice was born today! Abigail Grace Thompson was born at 1:13 pm today. She was 9lbs, 3oz, and she was 21 1/2" long. If she had stayed inside full term (or even plus a week like the boys) she might have come close to Ethan's 10lbs 1oz, or Jack's 10lbs 5oz. The Jagger girls make big babies...let it be known!



Here are some pictures of our little darling girl. PS - the Thompson family is spending their first couple nights just 2 doors down from where we stayed with Jack! It sure looked familiar in there! But I can guarantee we're going to get a little more sleep tonight than they are!


Proud momma and daddy:
Getting some rest after a long day:
Aunt Becky and her sweet neice:
Jack: "Just act natural...if you're lucky they will use the ear thermometer."



6 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Hoorah! Thank you so much for posting these. I barely got a chance to look at her before we had to leave. She is so cute and if I may borrow some hippie jargon, it is such a TRIP to see Jack and Abby, two little precious babies that we didn't even know 2 months ago, there together, destined to grow up together and get bossed around by their older cousins. Can't wait!

Linz said...

Jack looks so grown up next to tiny Abigail. Great name, beautiful baby! Tell them congratulations for us!

Danielle said...

Thanks so much for posting these! I have been awaiting pics of the beautiful new baby! Please tell them Congrats from me.

eets said...

I LOVE the pic of Jack and Abby (Abigail). Let's just hope their faces in it are not a sign of future attitudes (Jack contented, Abby prima-donna). =)

She did a 4.5 hr stretch, but unfortunately that's all she wrote. She was awake the rest of the night. She's asleep right now though (10:20 AM) and Sarah is catching a nap.

AZChelsea said...

Congrats on being an uncle! How neat that Jack and Abby are so close in age....I can imagine it was so fun for Becky to be pregnant with her sister at the same time! My sister-in-law and I were pregnant together too and Asher is only 7 weeks older than his cousin, Leighton....it is SO fun when they play together! Man, it is mind boggling how big the babies are in the Jagger blood line! They are TOUGH women!

Michelle & Luke said...

Baby Abby is beautiful! Look at all that spunky hair! I love the Jack & Abby pic- super cute.