Monday, March 03, 2008

It's been a good couple days. Saturday was the downtown walk (con cupcakes). Then on Sunday after church, Jim, Eric and I decided to take advantage of the sunshine and play 9 quick holes of golf. The weather was great! I even put on shorts...thankfully, you can't see my white legs in this picture.

This is where Jim got a hole-in-one (wink, wink).
This morning, Jim and I ran 4 miles before work...and before the rain came. It was good timing. After a day at work, Becky and decided to take Jack and Lily for a walk. If I wasn't already certain, Jack proved tonight that he is my son. From the moment we stepped outside, he couldn't take his eyes of the sky, the clouds, the trees (except when his hat fell down over his eyes, and then he started screaming). Just before the walk I was telling Becky how pretty the sky was on my way home, and apparently, Jack agrees.


Oh, yeah...this is the unhappy factor...For some strange reason the shape of Jack's head, combined with the way he moves it, forces every single hat he wears to slide down over his eyes. He doesn't really appreciate it!






7 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

That vest is STYLIN! Thank you for my Jack fix. I check every day for new pics. Just wait until he gets to go camping and live outside for a few days! How fun.

Anonymous said...

We're lovin' all of your photos!! Seeing Jack and you two first thing in the morning on my computer puts a smile on my face faster than my morning cup o' joe! (And it shortens the distance between our house and yours!)
Gma Jo Jo

Jim said...

Rockin' the down vest. Nice!

Peaby said...

yes, the vest is cool...it's also 18mo size.

woosterweester said...

Okay I am busting up at your comment about FOR SURE knowing now that Jack is your son based on his outdoor awe. Thanks for clearing things up for the rest of us! Ah, mother nature's paternity test...:)

Anonymous said...

Man, I need to go golfing soon. I'm jealous. Looks like fun!

Ron said...

Hey guys--your little guy is definitely a dashing fellow! We are sorry we've been incommunicado for a few months--long story--anyway, we'll be back to life in about two weeks. Thought we should get together. Drop me a line--ronpdavis@gmail.com