Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm posting this first because it is of secondary importance to the post that will come next...but will appear above.

Becky and I have always had bad luck with birthday/Christmas surprises. Once a year or so, one way or another (usually involving Mike's impatience), something goes wrong and usually it ends in a ruined surprise. Apparently this year, we decided to avoid disaster and give each other our gifts early! So the other day when the sun was shining, I gave Becky her new bike...


...and today, Becky gave me a new pair of skis that she, my folks, and my in-laws all got together to get for me. I've been drooling over them for the last few years. Yay!


We've already been on two bike rides (today I ran 5 miles while Becky rode alongside me), and I can't wait to get up to the mountain!

1 comment:

Jim said...

You know what those PE's need? A nice set of tele bindings.