Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well...as the seasons change, so does my blog!

Lately I've been very excited about running and especially tracking my running progress with my Nike+ sensor that I got for Christmas. I think I finally ignored running long enough for a bothersome knee issue to go away. Now I'm back to just running without thinking about it. Just the way I like it.

Paying homage to my employer and the nifty exercise enhancing technology, I've designed my current blog template in the basic color scheme of the Nike+ website. Hope you like it, I'll be adding a widget to track my runs right on the blog! Aren't you excited? I am!

PB

3 comments:

AZChelsea said...

hey Mike! I hear you about running! you know, I didn't always LOVE running...for me, it was an aquired taste! It's my only time during the day away from anyone and anything where I can clear my head and pray. My current season of life has made it hard to find time to cycle the amount of time I want to and need to for training, so since January, I've been running 5 days a week to keep up on fitness. now I just want to start entering some 10K races (not interested in anything more than a 1/2 marathon)! Good luck with your knee and run hard!!

Michelle & Luke said...

Mike- I love the new blog, especially the profile picture. Very symbolic: the back of your head, the finish line in sight, a little swoosh-age. Very nice. Also I am very impressed with the track my runs thing. though I thought you said graphs were nerdy...?

Peaby said...

the best part is, that swoosh used to be three stripes. I photoshopped them out!

Only graphs about cheese are nerdy.