Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm in California for a couple days for work. I miss my family terribly! Jack is growing so fast and it seems like every day he's doing something new. Even though he's been able to sit up for quite a while now, he's never seemed too interested in sitting still. Just in the last few days, he's really started to find pleasure in sitting. I've even walked in to get him up from a nap a few times to find him sitting up straight in the middle of his crib. Anyway...because he's been holding his head up since he was 3 weeks old, and he's now sitting so well, I'm getting excited about the possibility of taking him in the bike trailer. I want to make sure he's safe, so we're not quite ready to pull the trigger, but we thought we'd get prepared. Becky sent this to my phone while I was in the middle of a meeting tonight. Just what I needed!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks ready to ride! Jack: Bbbbflrrrrgl! (Translation: Let's GO, Dad!) Pretty soon it will be: MMMMahhlsspffflbb?? (Translation: Are we THERE yet?)
Gma Jo Jo

Steph said...

Woah! Is it just me or does Jack look a lot like Carson there?

Linz said...

I showed this picture to Elliott and he said, "that doesn't look much like Jack, it kind of looks a little like Carson". So I guess it's not just you Steph!

Steph said...

Ha! I love that we're all blog friends, and even little boys who don't know each other, "know" each other. :)

Brazenlilly said...

Oh, crap-- is he cute or what?! I actually looked at him and thought he looked like pics of Mike as a toddler. I would love it if the cousins had some resemblance too! I just want to grab him and squeeze him! But I know he would rather be on the floor crawling around.

Michelle & Luke said...

WOW- not only can he hold his head up, but he can do it with a monster helmet on!