Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm hoping to post some snow pictures soon...so far we just have some video of Jack face planting into the snow and crying (not the heart warming footage I was hoping for), but I found this fun series of Jack decorating the tree until then.

His first ornament...so exciting!




Finding just the right spot to put it



Realizing that you shouldn't give a ceramic ornament to a one year old and the results of taking it away.


Just so we end a little more happily...here he is very satisfied with some more child friendly ornaments. Phew!

7 comments:

Jo B. said...

Thanks for letting us share in Jack's first Christmas traditions. Love the photos!

Roy B. said...

What a great sequence! The boy knows what he wants, knows how to charm and knows how to express his dissatisfaction. :=)

SaraJane Campbell said...

There seems to be a bit of a trend with your stories of Jack here....
:-)

Brazenlilly said...

How is he so stinkin' cute, even when he's screaming? (It may help that I'm far away and I can't hear it.) Also, those curls will NOT be held back! They are bustin' through! What a DOLL! I'm so happy I'm related to him.

sarah said...

I think my favorite picture is the one of him screaming. Sweet boy. It makes me want to jump in the car and give him a hug. Maybe you can give him one for me.

Linz said...

I miss you guys. He is so very cute!

Trista & Chris said...

We got a kick out of Jack's angry face....classic! Merry Christmas!