Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Since Mommy and Daddy have been a little slow in posting lately...I thought I'd do my own post. Things have been busy getting ready for Christmas and my birthday, but a few weeks ago we went to cut down our Christmas tree. It was a lot of fun.

Here I am ready to go (note Minky in my right hand Grandma JoJo. Mommy let me take him in the car, but I guess a tree farm isn't a great place for a Minky to go). Mommy and Daddy bundled me all up, but turns out it was a sunny day- so we ditched the coat and hat when we got there.



Aunt Sarah thought that if we took a picture at the beginning of the fun- we might be more cooperative for a picture. I like this one the best (it shows how cooperative we were).


Nina and Poppie came too.


Yeah, it was a really cool place. I ran all around, and it was funny to watch mommy and daddy chase me through the trees. Drool? What drool?"

Mommy and daddy were lucky I was there to help them find our tree. I knew right where to go.



Silly Mommy though she could cut down the tree. I was proud of her for trying, but it was pretty funny.


Daddy jumped in and I offered to help, but they weren't excited about me using the saw for some reason. Maybe next year.


After all of the fun, it was time to go home. Don't worry...I've been helping mommy decorate the tree- everyday I rearrange the ornaments for her so it looks its best. I love Christmas!




8 comments:

Roy B. said...

Hooray for you Jack!! What a fun day. Thanks for letting us it enjoy with you with these pictures. Bapaw Roy

anamarie said...

I love these!!! It makes me want a Christmas tree! ... And my family to sit next to it with... I love and miss you guys.
Thanks for calling me yesterday morning, Jack!! :)

Michelle & Luke said...

Jack is the best blogger in the bunch family. And without much work, he could get points for most frequent bunch blogger if ma & pa don't get in gear soon...

Anonymous said...

It's never too early to let your son play with a saw. Jack- keep asking your dad (when your mom isn't around), he'll give in eventually.

sarah said...

Jack, you always impress me with your skills. You've also got quite the sense of humor =). You look so cute bundled up in the first picture you posted. I love you buddy!
-your aunt Sarah

Brazenlilly said...

Great post, Jack! I especially loved the pic of the "cooperative" grandkids. :) But you (Jack) also has some seriously cute cold-weather gear. What a surprise! Is that a NorthFace toddler down coat? :) Sounds like an awesome day was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jack! Great adventure thriller at the tree farm!!! And I love the guest appearance of Nina and Poppie!

AZChelsea said...

okay, this is such a cute post! You guys are hilarious. I laughed out loud at the picture of all three kids "cooperating"!!!