Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of my job roles is to manage our custom logo golf ball facility. Some customers buy special packaging for the golf balls. We offer a 6-ball display that comes in a small box with a foam insert to display the golf balls. The foam comes with the holes (a la "donut holes") still in. So our facility punches out hundreds of these foam cylinders that are wasted...not any more!



Notice the stealth filmography. Once the subject spots the camera, all bets are off. We started small, but now have three huge bags of this stuff...here's a cute picture from the first day we played with the foam.
Last week, I enjoyed a rare moment...Jack was actually tired enough to sleep on me. Becky got him from his nap (he was about to sleep through dinner) and brought him to me on the couch (where I was about to sleep through dinner).

He was so tired that I flipped him over and he still wouldn't wake up. Finally, we offered him some food and he forced himself awake.


Two sleepy Bunch boys:






5 comments:

Jo B. said...

YAY! New photos AND two videos! You made my day. Jack, I feel the same way about waking too soon from a good nap. I feel your pain.
Gma JoJo

Steph said...

STOP it with the cuteness! That video is priceless! I love that he loves to be silly! And as Jen says, PA-LEEZE! The sleeping pics??? Enough! He's absurdly adorable. :) Love him! Even when he's tired and cranky!

Anonymous said...

Great videos Mike! We can't wait to see Jack in a couple weeks!

SaraJane Campbell said...

That boy was sure tired, and very cute when he is tired. It is so fun to keep up on the BunchBunch. keep the blogging going.

I will be in the Portland area shortly, I would love to connect up with you guys for coffee or something if there is time. Blessings!

Michelle & Luke said...

the foam pit is a GREAT idea! way to reuse reduce & recycle bunch family! I love to read these posts & watch the videos...it makes me realize how much we have to look fwd too...!