Monday, January 04, 2010

New pictures of our sweet Kaitlyn to come, but I wanted to be sure and get these Christmas photos up before too long. Sadly, we neglected to take out camera to our wonderful Salem Christmas, but here are a few shots from Christmas day..complete with our new little girl, matching jammies, and a visit from Grandpa Jagger. It was a great day!


Grandpa and Kaitlyn first meet. :)

This year, my mom and dad surprised us with a live nativity scene staring our kids. It was a great present and they were adorable! Picture silent night playing in the background while these cuties entered. What a fun new tradition.






5 comments:

Nina said...

I play this memory in my head from start to finish and I find my heart full and happy. Before the pagent began with music Poppie and I had three little monkeys jumping on the bed. It was prefect as anything grand children do(: A thank you to grandpa Jagger for the cane he made. I look forward to each year and who wants to play who. We can always have two play Mary and two play Joseph. Maybe next year I can read past the two pages of the Christmas story too. Thank you for your time in posting pictures as you just gave us Kaitlyn to play baby Jesus.What an incredible family time. Also- don't be sad about your Salem pictures cause Jen posted some wonderful pics of your day (:

Linz said...

I LOVE the last picture! What a sweet idea.

Roy B. said...

I really like the matching PJs tradition at Christmas!

Brazenlilly said...

What great pictures! I love the pageant!

Jo B. said...

What a wonderful family photo. Everyone looks great. And Grandpa Jagger has such a sweet expression in the photo where he is holding Kaitlyn.