Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Why do I have so many stinking interests. I want to do everything!!

My latest obsession?

<-------------

That's right: Foosball. Brad and I played non-stop foosball this weekend when we were in Wenatchee. It was great fun. Pretty sure I was up 2 games when we left? Right Bradley??

Anyway. I started to think I could get a foosball table. Then the fun would never end. Couple of problems: I don't have 300 bucks lying around waiting to be spent, and I think I would have to sleep or eat on the foosball table to make it fit into my apartment. So...the verdict is...not gonna happen (at least right now.)

Segway to...my lovely wife.

I'm so impressed with the way she puts up with my incessant dreaming. There's always some toy I want to buy, or some hobby I want to pick up. She calmly talks me back to reality and we usually end up making a wise decision. But then there are those times when I whine and constantly try to sneak the toy/hobby into our conversation. Then she has to put the smackdown on in order to overcome my "instant gratification" urges.

A wise and patient woman.

PB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention when I was up by 4 games. Was your upper body as sore as mine yesterday? Who says foosball isn't exercise?

Anonymous said...

You don't have to pay $300...EBAY!
Not to fuel the fire, but...