Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Heeeeeeere's Mikey!

Yes, at long last, I will post again. Here's the thing about dialup. It's not really worth logging on. So...my apologies for the derelict posting. My vacation was great. I haven't been at this desk since December 23rd. Thankfully, I only had 80 emails waiting for me. Seeing as I was expecting somewhere around 300, I'm quite pleased.

Now back to the grind. The good news is the Posenjak's are coming down this Friday, and the work week is only 4 days.

A quick recap of my vacation:

-Christmas was great. Cherished times with family and friends.
-Snowshoed up, skied down in ZERO visibility.
-Slept in, played Half Life 2.
-Slept in, played Half Life 2.
-Slept in, played Half Life 2.
-Golfed in the rain with family.
-Slept in, played Half Life 2.
-OUTBACK ribs.
-Fell asleep at 7pm on New Year's Eve (Woke up at 10 to toast and then get in bed).
-Slept in, played MLB Baseball.
-Slept in, hit batting cages, played MLB Baseball and Half Life 2.

As you can see, quite a full schedule.

Unfortunately, it's been too warm on the mountain for snow. So I'm crossing my fingers for some great powder by the weekend.

PB (aka Gordon Freeman)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started Ravenholm... it's downright creepy!

Peaby said...

Seriously...but you gotta love table saw blades!!!