Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wha happen'd?!?! That's right, it was time to overhaul my digital facade. I'm actually surprised it took me this long. Today we had a marvelous lunch at the Olive Garden with the Jaggers and Thompsons. Nothing like a bowl of soup and several (or seven) breadsticks on a rainy Portland Saturday afternoon. Yum! Prior to that, however, Becky and I realized that it's possible to accumulate bags and bags and bags full of junk in 5 years of marriage. We need to take another visit to Wenatchee so we can be inspired anew by the Posenjaks' organizational skills. We've been in our new apartment for about 2 weeks now. In the first couple days, we brought over all of the things we needed. Since then, we've happily inhabited our unit without even thinking about all the stuff we left over there. Kinda makes me think we don't need most of it. So this morning, Becky and I spent about 3 hours dumping old papers and school notebooks (not the education ones, Dad...I know your heart started beating a little faster), ridiculous souvenirs, CD cases, dried up aquarium salt, etc...etc...etc...

Anyway...so, sometimes I think about what you all look like when you are blogging away in your respective domiciles. In case you're anything like me, this is for you:



PB

3 comments:

Roy B. said...

You're good. I DID think, "Wait, not Becky's reading instruction materials?! Thanks for thinkin' of me. ;=) I love clean-out-the-junk stories. Looking forward to one from our place this year.

Anonymous said...

Yes you do need to come to Wenatchee again!

Congrats on moving in!

Isn't it fun to throw things away?!

Brazenlilly said...

OK, since we've had some Chandler Bing references recently, am I the only one who thinks that Roy and P-jak are a little Monica Gellar-esque in their love of organizing? :) Like the new look of your site!