Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We had a great weekend with the Posenjaks! We did all the things you need to do to make a camping trip great: roasted hot dogs, sat around the campfire, hiked in the woods, played in the mountain lake, stayed up late talking, slept in late...wait that was just me...
The fire was a little warm for Elliott, but he was a trooper, and got in close enough for a picture of him roasting the hot dogs.
Instead of "cheese," the boys like to say..."I'll show YOU the bacon!" this is Elliott mid-stream in the catch phrase.
Spencer is a happy baby. I asked Becky if she was ready for ours, and she said, "if he's like this, then yes!"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

I hope Becky and Lindsey had life jackets in there! GASP! I have turned into Jo Bunch.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Great commentary. Great weekend.

Thanks for the fun pictures of our boys.

...and thanks for the chopping wood song.

Peaby said...

yes, Jen, they had life jackets :-)

I left out "suspendies and a bra" even though I know it's true.

Linz said...

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the Batman shirt is really pajamas and only permitted during the day because we were camping.

Wesley really isn't that nerdy!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are probably alive and well today because Jo Bunch was a safety freak when you were growing up.

Mike, great fire photo! How did you get rid of the purple halo?

I'm loving your photography!

Love, Mom

Peaby said...

Hey momma,

I'm alive many times over thanks to you...

That fire shot was in the day so there was no flare...it happens when the ambient light is minimal...

But my camera is in California right now...hopefully getting fixed under warranty!