Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jen tagged me with a blog chain, soon, you too may be tagged.

The Meme Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/stories about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And we're off...


1. I have a specific pattern for drying off after I take a shower. It's ALWAYS the same, and I don't feel dry unless I follow the pattern. Generally speaking it starts with my hair and ends with my feet...but it's much more specific than that.

2. When I was three, I told Mr. Rogers that I loved him.

3. I'm a reality TV junkie.

4. As of now, I've been dating my wife longer than I've been married to her. We dated for 6 years and 26 days, and we've been married for 6 years and 5 days. This will flip-flop in 21 days. Our first kiss was in the chapel at our church, and we've never broken up.

5. I am a huge golf fan. I love watching it on TV and I love playing it. (I even play fantasy golf). I'm also a dedicated Tiger fan. His skill and determination are mesmerizing. When he makes a charge up the leaderboard or sinks a big putt, I get goosebumps. I especially love how demonstrative he is. You know the famous fist pump, right? Well I always hoped I would be that cool when I made a great shot on the course. Well it turns out that when I do make a great shot, I kinda scream like a little girl and jump around a bit...not cool at all.

6. I'm addicted to q-tipping my ears. I swab every day and sometimes twice a day just because I like the way it feels. Yesterday afternoon, I stood at the sink for a moment because I couldn't decide if I wanted a cold water or hot water swab. Cold is fun because it gives me chills, but hot is very soothing.

7. My first child is growing inside my wife's belly right now. He's weighs just over a pound, but he kicks like Adam Vinatieri.

8. If I had an unlimited supply of money, I would move my entire family to Bend, ski all winter and golf all summer.

That's all folks!

I am tagging Eric, Michelle, Traci, Kelly, Julie, Kristen, Becky (Pilgrim), and Brad or Lindsey (whichever one wasn't tagged by Jen).

9 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Wow, It's great to get to know you better. Thank you for sparing us any more details about your drying off routine. The blogging world is a better place because of it.

Steph said...

You and your sister with the Q-tipping. :) Are we included on the list of family that gets to move to Bend?!

Linz said...

I have a Q-tip thing too! They have to be Q-tips brand.

Peaby said...

Linz!!! Q-tips Brand!!! ME TOO!

Peaby said...

...and yes, Stephanie, I would move you too!!!

Michelle & Luke said...

hm. i feel like this blog was one big personal hygiene overshare.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff peabs. You impressed me with #4. NICE CALCULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Ah. Screaming like a girl and jumping around when you're excited. You come by it honestly; it's in your genes - from BOTH parents. dad

Ron said...

I'm obsessed with q-tipping.