Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 3 at home with Jack! Christmas Eve was wonderful with the Bunches and Tompkins, and then a great (and snowy) Christmas with the Jaggers and Thompsons.


Becky and I are actually feeling pretty rested today. We had our fist checkup today and everything continues to go well with mom and baby. It was a new experience getting everything ready to go out the door with a kid...I'm sure all you parents can attest to that! But we made it on time...although I think I forgot to brush my teeth...better take care of that when I'm done here.


Thanks for all your prayers and blog comments! Jack has quite a supportive crew, we know we can call on any of you for help whenever we need it! Even those who live far away...


One of our favorite features on Jack is his long eyelashes. Without fail, every nurse and doctor said these two comments when they saw Jack for the first time. "Whoah, he IS big......look at those eyelashes!" You need to view the full size for the real effect!

Our happy little boy under the tree. The best Christmas present we could think up!

The new Bunch family...



6 comments:

butters said...

I love the family photo, it gets me a little emotional as I see the joy in your eyes and know that feeling in my heart. You look radiant little mama and ah... what happened to your tummy?! (:
Merry Christmas.
Jenna

Kristen said...

You all look so wonderful! Please let me know when I can bring you dinner (and take some pictures too)! I hope all is well. Please call if you need anything!!! Including baby advise. Take Care!!!

Maureen said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them so often!

Steph said...

I like the new Bunch family. They are so super cute. :)

Linz said...

I cannot get over how cute he is. He looks so happy to be wearing a tiny Santa Hat!

Brazenlilly said...

Dang, he is too cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him again! Love hearing that you are having a "good" day. The roller coaster of those first few weeks revolves primarily around how much sleep you get! :) We're still praying for you three!