Monday, December 17, 2007

T + 4 days...as if Becky was birthing a rocket ship.

Today is Monday, and I'm at work. I did not expect to be here today, but apparently, our son is just too comfy to leave his current home. We're looking at the positives...a full weekend with no dirty diapers and no midnight feedings. However, we are just too excited to meet our son for that positive thinking to hold much ground. We have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon, and we are hopeful that she will give us some great news. But really, I hope to get a call from Becky before that, so I can rush home and take her to the hospital! That would be neat.

Anyway, thanks to all for checking in on us, and I will keep you posted on our "progress."

...and a special hello to my aunt Marilyn, who, until today, I did not know was reading my blog! We miss you guys! Can't wait to introduce our son to you!

PB

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Come on baby Bunch!!

AZChelsea said...

This baby has no idea that people all over the US and possible elsewhere are anticipating its arrival...you'd think he would speed it up a bit for us!! ;) At this rate, he will have the same birthday as Asher (the 18th)!! That would be cool!

Brazenlilly said...

Howie said she is praying for you guys and she'll give you $100 if he is born on her b-day, the 21st. I told her she shouldn't make promises she can't keep!