Thursday, August 21, 2008

So here it is...my first blog post. I have enjoyed the benefits of simply visiting my favorite blogs without having to do any of the work, but my time has come. I can't promise I will be a consistent blogger, so bumming off of my hubby's site seemed a good place to start- plus THE BUNCH BUNCH....I mean does it get any cuter than that. :)

Some might be asking themselves...what inspired this decision to blog??? I'm sure you've figured me out, but my big inspiration - my boy Jack. We get to hang out everyday and the idea of sharing more pictures and video of him (in addition to the ones my wonderful husband shares)...well a mom can never get enough. So if you were thinking you would be getting your knot-tying instructions here - you will be very disappointed (sorry Jen, but because I love ya...here is a website you can check out for all of your knot-tying needs http//www.realknots.com/knots/index.htm. You can tie your shoes extra fancy and people will be amazed!). So if you're into hearing more about the Bunch fam - this is the place for you. And now....

...onto the fun. Jack has been talking a lot lately. Here is some video of him talking with his cheerios. Sorry it's a little long..I'm working on my video editing skills.



12 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Woopwoop! We welcome you...to blogspotland, blogspotland (please sing to the tune of Munchkinland). Great vid. Lovely to "hear" your voice and thanks for the holla on the knots. I'll get right on that.

Anonymous said...

ALL RIGHT! Yay, Becky! Roy and I have already enjoyed watching Jack's video, and hearing from you. You won't get any complaints from Old Bunches if you post long videos! We loved reading your post and will look forward to more. Would it surprise you to learn that I clicked on the knot-tying link? Didn't think so!
Jo

Roy B. said...

THANK YOU - both of you - for the vids and pictures. We're only 50 miles away and we love seeing as much of Jack via blog as we can. Oh, and even Sydney. We're only 10 miles away from them and go to the same church - and we still look for and hope for pix and vids of her and Carson. Did you see the one of Syd that Jen just posted on her blog. So... thanks Becky... and Mike ... for sharing your joy. Keep it up. (I'm sure you have regulary, secret viewers too, who check in and enjoy with us - that you don't even know about. ;=)

Peaby said...

Great job, baby! I'm excited to see updates on what goes on when I'm not at home!

sarah said...

How can you not smile and giggle watching that darling boy. Thanks for the video. And yay, you've joined the blogging world.

Steph said...

Yay, Becky! I love all these baby talking videos. Jack looks like he really means what he's saying at the end. Also, I'd like to point out that he is showing some pretty good drumming skills for an 8 month old. :) Great video! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive video for your first post! I still don't have that one down yet :) I like the new name. We miss Oregon, and you guys so much!

Michelle & Luke said...

Yay for blogger becky!! well done ;) PS- I wish I could get that excited about cheerios :)

The Looney Kids said...

Welcome to the blogging mommy club :) Jack is so adorable, his eyes are amazing!

Kara

Anonymous said...

I like how Jack chomps on his Cheerios.

Looking forward to more from you!

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Becky! I just checked your blog today after a long summer trip (back to grad school, back to being a first-class procrastinator.), and loved the pictures. What eyes that boy has! Gorgeous! Hope it won't be tooooo long before we see him in person again soon. Peter will update his blog soon with pictures of our kiddos: www.cochran-bech.dk. Much love from NYC!
emily

Linz said...

I think he's saying "I want to go to Wenatchee"!