Sunday, August 10, 2008

Part two of my vacation was our annual trip to Still Creek Campground on Mt. Hood. We load up the whole gang for a weekend of fun in the sun (and sometimes rain). Normally around July 4th weekend, this year we postponed to welcome Sydney instead. And Jen was brave enough to pack her up and bring her along this year too...so we were complete! Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'll spend a few more minutes reveling in my time off with these pictures...also for your enjoyment.
Of course, I had to take a few "nature" shots in the midst of all of the beautiful people.

Jack and his beautiful mommy.

Me and my little camper!


Jim and Trent...taking a bath together after their jog in the woods. I don't write the jokes, people.

Bunch / Bunch

Jack's cousin's playing peek-a-boo with our little guy.

The girls!

The boys!

4 families that look a lot different than they did 3 years ago at this campout!

8 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for posting all those great shots. What a fun weekend. Like Brad said about their weekend--it wasn't relaxing, but it was fun and good. :) Wonder what the picture will look like in another 3 years?

Steph said...

Woot! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty amazing that you got so many kids (and adults) to get a group picture without anyone looking grumpy! You'll have to share your secret. Looks like fun!

Peaby said...

That's the beauty of digital cameras! I just told my mom to snap away...Then I got to choose from about 30 frames :-)

By the way, your new avitar is sexy.

Michelle & Luke said...

OH!! That is so awesome! I love the group shot...and is someone holding jack up on that log? what good balance he has:)

sarah said...

Thanks for posting pictures Mike! As always, they look great! We had so much fun. What a great tradition. The group shot turned out really well. Now I can see why we were a little pooped last night.

Roy B. said...

Yes indeed, what a great tradition, and it morphs a bit each year. Like - from 3 little kids to 6 in one year. Wonderful! I'm going to print the one with me and Jack to show people when they say, "What did you do this summer?"

AZChelsea said...

Man, the kids are so cute together! They must have so much fun together....it's going to be even more fun when Jack walks and can chase after his cousins! Looks like the weather was pretty good for you guys!
By the way, I got my second Sportband sent to me and after my first run, the display pixels started getting messed up! Now I don't know what to do because last time I sent it back it took 4 weeks to get another one and I just started training for a half marathon! Argh! Am I the only one who is having trouble with these things?!