Monday, September 08, 2008

Jack had a busy play date yesterday, and it apparently wiped him out. I was working away at the computer- getting ready for our Cousins' Closet sale and I looked back to find this:


When I said something to wake him up, it just startled him enough to move and turn on the animal sounds and lights on his jumper- didn't phase him a bit!




Later...I was trying to feed him dinner and just at his last bite of carrots this happened:


We decided it was a day to head to bed a little early.

5 comments:

sarah said...

I like the naked jumparoo picture best. So cute!

Steph said...

I love it! He's so stinkin' cute! He just took in so much big boy activity yesterday. :)

Jo B. said...

It looks like Jack takes after his Daddy...able to fall asleep anywhere!

The Looney Kids said...

Amazing where they can fall asleep, he's so precious!

Brazenlilly said...

What a stinkin' doll. I'll bet all the kiddos crashed that night. :)