Tuesday, November 11, 2008

As usual, we had a great visit in Wenatchee last weekend. I took a few days off, so we really got to stretch out our time. I guess I was having too much fun and didn't get the camera out much, but I did get a few.

Brad and I went on a quick hike, right out the front door. 30 minutes later, and this is the view. How cool is that.



On the way up the hill.



Jack had a great time playing with the boys. It was sure fun to see him up on his feet interacting with the big kids. He seems a lot older than 11 months to us. Special shout out to Elliott, Wesley and Spencer for playing so well with Jack. They did a great job of looking out for him!



Of course, the weekend was FULL of Wii time. We had some special bowling moments, but luckily, this time, Brad didn't hurt his arm.



I'm sure the Bjournal will have some updates soon as well!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Looks like fun! I like Linz' frames on the wall. Also, it looks like Jack got the Posenjak Special for his latest haircut. Nice!

Linz said...

We had a great time with you guys. I am so impressed with Jack and your parenting skills! It sure didn't seem as crazy as you would expect it to be with four boys under six years old!

Not so sure about that last photo though. You might need to get permission to post photos of me.

Jo B. said...

Looks like Becky was enjoying the WII! And where did Jack's curls go? Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will get a chance to post a few pictures tonight.

We had a fun time with you guys too... wiiiiii!