Wednesday, September 02, 2009


Jack got a fun surprise before his nap today. I captured some of it on video, but missed his initial, "bike,Bike, BIKE!" I didn't know it, but the Jagger/Thompson/Mamanina clan has been searching for a while for the perfect bike for Jack. It was so neat too because I was just saying yesterday how I couldn't wait to get one for him. He loves it, and as you can see from the video...always wants to make sure he has a helmet on with it. Safety first! (I couldn't find his fast enough so my helmet had to do for today). The best part- it fold up for easy storage and a certainly little girl I know will love using it someday too.








One happy biker!











6 comments:

Peaby said...

Oh man!! Thanks family! I was just drooling over a trike for Jack at Babies R Us on Monday. Thanks!!

Linz said...

Your helmet isn't as big on his as I was expecting! How sweet of your family to do that.

Steph said...

What a cutie!!! He is now, officially, a "big boy." :)

Jo B. said...

How awesome! Jack looks right at home on his new ride! Can't wait to see you guys!

Brazenlilly said...

He looks like such a big boy! I can't believe he's old enough to ride a "bike." How awesome! Can't wait to see him on it. Uncle Trent will be proud that he was asking for his helmet. :)

Michelle & Luke said...

adorable!!! so much enthusiasm- move over lance!!