Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kaitlyn is a joy! She is also a sleeper, which is great for mom and dad. Becky is recovering well, and we'll probably go home tomorrow, if the ice storm doesn't prevent it. We can't wait to introduce Jack to his little sister! Today has been very quiet, the checkups are less frequent, and the strict hospital visiting policies have kept our guests to a minimum. We're getting a chance to rest and enjoy our little baby girl!

Both of my girls are sleeping peacefully right now, and I'm enjoying hearing their duet of restful breathing. until we get to see you all again, please enjoy a few more pictures of our Katie.











4 comments:

Nina said...

Thank you Michael for posting more pictures. Can never have enough of that sweet kissable face. I'm so thankful you're her daddy!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love these pix, Mike. Jack is a fount of new words. So much fun hearing him chatter chatter and imitate everything he hears. He is trying out his hammer and screwdriver on the wall. I'd better go.
JoJo

butters said...

Thank you Mike... I cannot wait to meet that beautiful little angel. We're in The Dalles and can hopefully get home today. I hope I can come see here this week and bring a meal. Glad to hear she's a good sleeper, and I pray that stays! Give hugs to Beck for me.

AZChelsea said...

She's just beautiful and perfect. Glad the girls are getting rest. How about you too!! Enjoy this blessing! Congrats!