Thursday, December 01, 2005

So I was reading my previous posts...yes, I am vain...and I came across this one: http://peaby.blogspot.com/2005/09/could-it-be-yes-it-could.html

Then I noticed something that made me sick. You see, I was totally stoked that the LOST cast was going to get a new plot-central girl character (because I was tired...and still am...of Kate's character). During the offseason--let me explain: LOST watching is now a sport...seriously, you can win medals and stuff--the entertainment biz was toting the fact that Michelle Rodriquez was going to be on the show.

Can you believe I was excited for her to show up?! Uggh! I'm disappointed. In all honesty, I didn't really know who she was (as an actress) but since everyone (all those people who care about TV) was cooing, "Ooooh! Michelle Rodriquez is going to join the LOST cast!" I had to be excited too.

Now, I want her character to die. Is that mean? NO, it's NOT. She's a te-le-vi-jun-cha-ra-cter people! Seriously...you need to get a life.

Unfortunately, I think she's with us for the long haul. Becky and I saw her on the cover of TV guide at Safeway, and both of us commented that she's actually pretty when she is not scowling. Sadly though, her motivation as an actress is "depressing angst" for she rarely smiles. I must say Ana-Lucia is a little conflicted...and emotionally constipated. But don't worry! Jack gave her some tequila at the end of last nights episode...that'll loosen her up.

PB

4 comments:

Steph said...

You are funny. She was good in the Fast and the Furious!! Which is embarrassing for me to say... She is annoying to me to, yes, but I think things will change. Like how Sawyer has kind of grown on me and is now less of a donkey. =) And really? You're sick of Kate? I like Kate. I like that she kissed Jack. That was cool. And come on, you have to be happy that we finally know what she did to get arrested!! Though her reasoning was kind of strange... =P

Steph said...

Ew, Stephanie. Check your spelling. I meant "She is annoying to me TOO." TOO, folks. Geez.

Peaby said...

You're right...I almost started liking Kate again, but then she was making out with Sawyer's forehead when he was unconscious, and that made me sick. And that's really mean to kiss Jack when she's in a state of panic. Now he thinks he's got a chance...but as soon as he makes a move, she'll totally reject him. WOMEN!

Steph said...

Doncha love 'em?