Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Could it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is Gonna be great!"

Word to the West Side. I have a love/hate relationship with the show LOST. It's tragic that I have a relationship with a television show, but true nonetheless. With mounting anticipation, we watched the encore run of the season premier last night, and at 9pm the new episode came on. Here's the problem - It wasn't really a new episode!!! Literally until the last 30 seconds, the show repeated the timeline of the season premier. Sure they added some meaningless crappola (accent on the first "a" - i.e. Francis Ford Coppola) about Michael (or Mike as nick-name-boy calls him) and Walt. Blah!! Give me some action. Finally we see something new. And Michelle Rodriguez appeared in the credits again but she was a no-show...unless you count the "next-week-on-lost" segment. This is why I hate the show...A good producer/writer would understand my needs. MY NEEDS WERE NOT MET.

I need some suspense...some action...some intrigue. Kate almost getting shot and Michael and Sawyer fighting on a little boat does not count!!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if they don't do some major revealing soon...they're going to LOST me!

I have hope however - next week looks pretty cool. So, review the song lyrics at the top of the page and you will understand how I feel.



PB

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ha ha. Me too, all the way. I need edge-of-my-seat action!!! And some unexpected "AH!"'s like in the first season. Next time, could you please write that you have a lovely time with your friends, though? =P

Peaby said...

bump