Friday, September 09, 2005

Two words: Nyquil Hangover

In order to avoid another restless night, I decided to drown my sorrows in a bottle of the night-time sniffling, sneezing, coughing, so you can get your rest medicine. Well I slept. I don't even remember turning over. I really believe I got some good sleep! But at the moment, I can't resolutely tell. I'm so groggy, it required a few attempts just to type in my password this morning. And the spell-checked, orchestrated prose you see before you is not the first draft that came off the tips of my fingers (remember when Robin Williams shoots OJ out of his finger in Bicentennial Man? I was screaming, "OSCAR!").

Quick...somebody pinch me! I really hope I snap out of this, or it's going to be a long day.

PB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Nyquil.