Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's about time.

It's been a while, and I know all of you have been perched on the edge of your mental seats...ready to be blown away by the next piece of dramatic, dynamic, another "d-word adjective" prose uttered from the lip-slash-fingers of PB. Well here it is.

I'm sitting in my Sister's living room listening to Carson Michael wimper. I think he really wants to cry, but there's really no reason, so he is containing himself. He's a cute little guy...as you've seen in Jim's pictures. Jen and Trent are excited beyond belief, but also really tired right now. They're already great parents, and I'm sure they will get better every day.

Speaking of another set of good parents, Brad and Lindsey came to visit this weekend. We had a blast! Friday night we met at the Clark County Amphitheater to see Third Day - Lindsey's favorite band. Thanks to a parent at Becky's school, it was a free gig, and we chillilly (sp?) enjoyed the music from the grass. Saturday was a nice day to relax and play video games. Sunday was the kicker!! I've always heard that pro golfers think bunker shots are easy...I wouldn't go that far, but I've got to mention I had 4 amazing bunker shots when I played 18 at the Reserve with Jim, Brad, and Eric. Brad and Linds left on Monday morning, and we're stoked to visit them next month in Wenatchee. WooHoo. We were glad to hang out with them, but we sorely missed Elliott and Wesley, their two stellar boys.

I have to say that work sucked today...but I hardly remember it. Isn't it nice that meaninglessness disappears in the light of the true joys we experience in friends, family, and new nephews?



PB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chillily?
By the way, you look pretty natural holding a baby!

lindsey

Steph said...

Stoked and stellar...nice words. =)