Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Safety glasses.

It seems on every power tool there is a little warning sticker that says, "do not operate without adequate eye protection." That's good advice. But I think they should be called Safety / Irritation Avoidance glasses. Last night, I was trimming the arborvitae in front of our complex. I felt very domestic. After I had sheared off the bulk of the overgrowth, I went back to fine tune the job. Then these little dusty fibers of foliage came raining down on my face. I was not wearing my Irritation Avoidance glasses, so I got a bunch in my eye. Then I was irritated.

But all is well today. Hopefully now the garbage man can see down the street when he pulls out.

PB

1 comment:

Steph said...

Which Bunch did you get in your eye?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm so funny.