Sunday, May 04, 2008

I had a great time this weekend with Trent, Jen, Carson, JoJo and Jim in Eugene for Trent's marathon. It was a great day, and Trent beat his old personal record by 12 minutes! He finished under 4 hours - totally awesome.

But, I sure missed this kid while I was gone. We took some pictures when I got home.

Chub-a-dub-dub...


This is the smiley boy that we get to enjoy all the time (not always smiling though...)! We are so thankful for his life! He makes our so much better.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Steph said...

Though I love the nakey baby pic of a previous post, the second pic is also a fabulous choice for baby dedication. :) Then the entire church will go "Awwwwh, how adroable!" And then they'll go "WOAH! Look at those eyelashes!"

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I want to kiss that face! I'll get my chance Sunday!
Gma Jo Jo

Alicia said...

He's gorgeous!! Love those eyelashes.

Unknown said...

Mike-
You and Becky have such a beautiful baby boy! I can't resist the commenting any longer... it has to be said.
:)

~ Beth

Selah said...

He is beautiful and those lashes are to die for:) I am so happy for both of you

Kimberly for the Heyes:)

so sweet--I still have your gift and I just have to get it to you before he starts school

sarah said...

Darlin' boy! He gets his good looks from his mommy and daddy. What a smile!

AZChelsea said...

I'm waiting for some new pictures!!