Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been a little derilict in my posting, so here are a few to catch up.

Jack got his first swimming pool experince last Thursday. He was a little unsure at first, but didn't seem to mind it too much after a bit. A little stoic, but mom and dad had fun.

the first touch...

Hangin' with cousin Ethan

Standing up with Daddy

The best part...he actually sat STILL in my lap for a bout a half hour after the pool. Normally he's either wiggling or sleeping. Never just STILL. It was nice.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

My caption for the first pic: "What the?! This is cold!"

eets said...

I can really see the cousin genetics in these pics (that is, Jack and Ethan have similar looks). Not surprising with two sisters who have so many similar features.

Michelle & Luke said...

the matching cousin outfits are way too cute!

Steph said...

Yay, Jack! And Jim just said "Is that me in the background? There's Abby's leg!" :) Precious.

Jonathan said...

Wow, he's getting so big. I love the last pic with him chillaxin in your arms and the towel; good times.

sarah said...

Yay, matching cousins! =)