Friday, October 24, 2008

The girl's Cousins' Closet sale is a big hit! They've had 2 days of selling now, and are getting tons of traffic. They're making a lot of money for a lot of moms...its really cool. We're expecting a big crowd tomorrow for the final day...mostly because KGW Newschannel 8 came out and did a story on them today! Jen called me and left a message and said, "Channel 8 is here and they're interviewing your wife!" Crazy!
Here's the story:
I'm so proud of the girls! They quadrupled the size of their business since the summer sale and have done a great job organizing the whole thing. We've had some amazing help from friends and family...shout out to Nina, Jen, JoJo, Steph, Katie!
Oh yeah...and our last name is Bunch...not Brunch. At least they spelled it right.
Oh yeah...and how about that lady who tripped...so sad.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazingly nuts you guys! Congratulations on the news coverage! I think my jaw was dropped during the whole news clip.

Jo B. said...

Mike, how did you get that clip? Dad is wondering. We were so proud to see Becky and Sarah on the news. After seeing the sale close-up, the reality of the hours and hours and hours involved made it even more impressive. Way to go!!!!!

Peaby said...

yeah, it was pretty crazy...I kept telling Becky, "Oh my gosh, you're on the news. YOU'RE ON THE NEWS!!" we have a TV tuner in our computer, so I recorded it straight to my harddrive. I thought I did it wrong, though, because at first it didn't have sound. I called Dell technical support...then I realized my speakers weren't on. brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Becky! You're a natural! Way to go! The scouts are going to be lining up at your door. Looks like the sale was a HUGE success. I hope you're getting a chance to put your feet up and relax after that.
Barb

Steph said...

WOOT! I KNOW her!

Brazenlilly said...

I'm so proud! It was SO much fun. What a whirlwind of excitement. The news thing just made it more exciting. I mean the "chapel of baby love" was the happening place to be this weekend.

AZChelsea said...

So awesome! What a cool idea! Becky is famous!!! Way to go!

butters said...

Great job you guys! I am so impressed and think you've out done yourselves this time. It all looks so professional. And Beck, good job, it's like you've been interviewed before?! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday.

Selah said...

WOW! The sale was amazing and I am saving up my clothes and have two tubs ready for next time:) I am SO SO proud of you and your sister. Thank you for still being so sweet in the midst of being very busy. I love what we bought too!!! Thank you and hope to see Jack very soon.

xo--Kimberly

The Looney Kids said...

Wow that chapel brings back memories, too bad you guys aren't national :) Texas could use something like that!

Emily said...

Wow - what a great idea! Good job, Becky and Sarah -- sounds like it's a lifesaver for moms and families who don't have much money to go around.