Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We've been a little wrapped up in the girls' Cousin's Closet prep, so haven't had much time to blog. Still don't, so this is short, but thought I should at least get a few pics up!

Last Saturday we had a great trip to the "Punkamin Patch" for the Thompson's 10th annual Harvest Party!

Jack got his first introduction to chicks (the furry almost-chicken kind). We were a little scared he would go all Lenny from Of Mice and Men on them, so we supervised carefully. Steph endured some chicken pee on her hands for the whole thing...thanks Steph!



Jack loves his Grandma JoJo!



Bapaw and Jack checking out the patch on the hay ride.



Don't worry Dad, I got these two!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

woosterweester said...

Hey Becky!
I was just gonna track you down cause I remembered something about your new business and lo and behold you're having an event! Woo-hoo! Maybe I'll even come down and check it out! So, it's open to the public Fri. and Sat. to buy? I'm always on the look out for girlie stuff! Do you have a mailing list? Here's my email if you do: woosterweester@aol.com
Thanks!

Rory

Becky said...

Hey Rory-
You're so sweet- of course we'll add you to our mailing list. And you're right on the shopping days Fri. and Sat. 9-3 at BCC. We'd love to see you if it works out. You might even catch Jen too- she's helping us and she'll have her new business represented too- Uppercase Living. She's their best consultant. :)

Brazenlilly said...

Wow, here I go to post about Jack and I find Becky giving me a shout out. Thanks, Beck! But also--Jack is too kee-YOOT! I can't handle it. I love the look on his face with the chick. Everything is so new and exciting. It's so fun to watch at this age! Plus the walking? STOP IT! I just love him so much.

Jo B. said...

These photos will make Bapaw's day when he comes home! Thanks for bringing smiles to our house!

Michelle & Luke said...

I love it! what a cutie pie!!!

Steph said...

Dear Jack - I will get chicken poo on me anytime for you!

And super cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! See you tomorrow at the sale! Maybe I'll even get to meet the infamous Jack in person?!?!:)