Monday, October 13, 2008

This Sunday, I headed down to the nursery to pick up Jack and as soon as I got there the workers were shouting, "Jack walked across the nursery!" They also informed me that he was stealing graham crackers from the other kids....oh dear! Now we have a walking, graham cracker stealing boy on our hands and we couldn't be more proud of him. Here's some video of Jack's progression into walking. The first part is from early last month when he was just at one or two steps, the middle is from a couple of days ago, and the last part is from today.


10 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Woohoo! Way to go, Jack! We're cheering loud at our house. Cannot wait to see the little man. I love all the enticing prizes for walking, like dogs and vacuums.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jack!

He will probably have walking perfected by the time we see you guys in a few weeks!

Jo B. said...

We laughed and cheered when we saw Jack taking steps! Seeing his video first thing this morning started our day with smiles and joy. We love you, Jack!
Bapaw Roy and Gramma Jo Jo

Michelle & Luke said...

WOOHOO!! that is so awesome! he looks totally pleased with himself- like walking is the best thing ever! wait until he finds out about RUNNING!

Jim said...

Jack = studly. That's right. Studly.

eets said...

I don't know whether to be happy about my nephew's ability to walk or dismayed at his penchant for thievery (graham crackers)!!

I need some Jack time...haven't seen him in probably 2 weeks or so!

Steph said...

Yay, Jack for walking! Yay for someone else's child stealing other kids' food!

sarah said...

Love it! My favorite part, now that I have seen his skills in person, is how proud he is of himself. Each step is taken with the biggest grin on his face. What a cutie!

butters said...

Good job Jack! He's an eager little beaver... I pretty much figured he would be an early walker, I love to see him in action.

AZChelsea said...

Awesome! That's such a cute stage!! I can't believe he'll be one soon and mine will be 2! Time goes to fast for me!