Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Harry and the Hendersons is a great movie!! I had completely forgotten about it, and the other day as I was hanging-ten, there it was on UPN. Awesome. I didn't know John Lithgow was in that movie! Crazy.

Aaaanyway. I bring this up because I've got "Bigfoot" on the brain. Nike Golf has a new driver on the market called Sasquatch. It is aptly named, as the size of the clubhead (aka footprint...clever, huh?) is enormous. Somehow they figured out the perfect mix of size, size, and size, and created the SQ 460cc driver. I all probability, I will not own one of these drivers for quite a while, but I was fortunate enough to have one loaned to me for a few days. Yesterday, I wanted sooo badly to go the driving range, but I had to work late, and by the time I got home, I didn't have then energy for anything but a 4 hour Scrubs marathon!

So today after work, I plan to head to the range, bomb some golf balls down the turf, and fight off covetous feelings toward all who currently own SQ drivers.




PB

1 comment:

Jim said...

In your best Scottish accent... It looks like an orange on a toothpick!