Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wow...today is like that scene in that Tom Cruise movie (I think it's Tommy??) where he's caught between two subway trains and holding on to the post...and his hair is all blowy-aroundy...and his face is contorted in concentrated agony...and his fingers are just...about...to slip....off when the trains go by....

First off, I really shouldn't have played golf yesterday. I had way too much to do to leave work early. But who can blame me? You can't turn down free golf at Pumpkin Ridge (unless you're name is James Marr). Also, my knee pain flared up again. I thought I had rested, stretched, and iced enough following our run through "Coastal Temptations" but apparently not. I limped the last 4 holes because the grinding of joints and cartilage is not pleasant.

But today will soon be over, and tonight I will either sing the praises of or utter curses at J.J. Abrams.

PB

1 comment:

Steph said...

My fingers are crossed for praises...