Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm extremely tempted to blog, "Oh sweet...beans!" over and over, but I will refrain.

Today is the first in a few weeks that I feel relaxed. Apparently I'm not the only one who plays golf in the winter. I've been overwhelmingly busy of late, and I was getting a little tired of it. But today is nice. I had a chance to wrap up many loose ends, and I even get to leave early to play golf today...albeit in the rain. Luckily, they make gear for that sort of thing, and lucky to another degree am I - working for a golf apparel company. So I will head out in about an hour and hopefully squeeze in 13 or 14 holes before it gets too dark to see the ball.

The best news of all, however, is that LOST is on again tonight. I can't wait to find out what happened to the tail-end Lost-a-ways.

"Oh sweet....Lost!"

PB

2 comments:

Steph said...

So how did you feel about LOST? I am feeling suspense for when the new plane crash islanders meet Jack-and-crew. I have to say, just seeing the feet of the "others" walk by kinda creeped me out!

Roy B. said...

I think Lost is an excellent metaphor for anyone who would golf in the rain.